Monday 9 January 2012

Belated winner of our November Jingle All the Way .....

We are so sorry that we did not announce the winner of the 25th November Jingle all the Way to Christmas Challenge - this was when Andrea was out of action with her slipped disc, and we are very grateful to Hazel for reminding us that we still had to pick the winner - thanks Hazel!

The winner was chosen by random.org and is  No 118


that's you Imke - please email us with your details so we can send you your prize of a Ribbon Girl Mini Ribbon Kit

4 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

Congratulations to Imke on winning the challenge!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Imke said...

I won ? How cool is that ??
Thank you so much- i´m very happy about it.
And BIG Thanks for your note on my blog !!! I´ve send you a email with my data.

Kathyk said...

Congrats - enjoy you rfab prize

Kathyk

Chrissy C said...

Thanks for my order - sent very promptly - have added your blog to my list and bookmarked your shop for future use.
Chrissy