Sunday 7 November 2010

Silk Ribbons ... and other new things

Hello, it's Andrea here writing todays blog post. We've had a fantastic weekend at the NEC craft exhibition. We spent lots of pennies ... *ahem* pounds!! and hauled a huge stash of goodies back up the M1 last night. We spent Friday evening at our favourite Indian restaurant in Lutterworth where we met up with an old friend and then shopped yesterday before driving back home.

When we got home we were met with even more goodies as we'd had lots of lovely parcels delivered to The Ribbon Girl. We now have gorgeous silk ribbons in pretty colours, Stickles glitter and mini bottles of Glossy Accents
 The Glossy Accents have a story attached to them. I use GA for sticking almost everything but especially for sticking buttons onto my cards. The big bottles last forever but I keep having to cut the top off the lovely long tip as it gets too blocked up and then before I'm even half way down the bottle I've got no tip left and then it isn't so easy to get the glue where I want it.  But then I discovered the mini bottles of Glossy Accents which are just perfect, the size of a bottle of Stickles and I never have to chop off the tip. We love them, so we bought them for the shop as we guessed that our customers will love them just as much. 
We also have a new section in the shop for Stickles as you can never have too much glitter and the Stickles add that perfect finishing touch to paper projects

So, having shopped all day yesterday I have crafted all day today :)
I used some of the gorgeous silk ribbon and the Stardust Stickles for this card

(papers by Nitwit Collections, MS holly leaf border punch, Papermania cardstock, Craftwork Cards scalloped cardblank, Ribbon Girl silk ribbons and Stardust Stickles

2 comments:

Tinkertaylor said...

How pretty,that ribbon looks lush. Looking forward to hearing all about your stash from NEC

Eveline said...

It's beautiful.
Eveline.